EMDR for acutely or chronically ill children and adolescents April 2024 in Bonn
After the workshop the participants will
- Increased their sensitivity and knowledge of children’s particular ways of expressing themselves,
- increased their sensitivity and knowledge about how children and adolescents might behave after medical interventions,
- increased their awareness of the needs of chronically ill children and adolescents,
- know techniques to activate resources in the child’s environment,
- have enhanced skills to reduce de-stabilising factors/influences in the child’s environment,
- be able to create positive body experiences/memories.
The contents of the seminar will be taught in a combination of lecture, video presentations, work in small groups and individual exercises. Please bring paper and crayons.
The seminar will take place on April 20, 2024 in BONN/Germany in presence.