Conditions of participation
- Registration by e-mail to Daniela Lempertz, e-mail: email@example.com or by post to the following address: Daniela Lempertz, P.O. Box 30 08 04, 53188 Bonn/ Germany.
- The participation fee will be refunded in case of cancellation up to 28 days in advance minus 50,00 € handling fee.
- In case of a later cancellation, this is only possible if a substitute participant has been found.
- The seminar will take place if the minimum capacity of 9 participants is reached. If the minimum capacity is not reached, an alternative date can be fixed – even at short notice – without any claim for compensation. Legal recourse is excluded.
- No claims for damages can be made if a seminar is prevented from taking place due to unforeseen events or force majeure.
- With their signature, participants declare that they are licensed to practise psychotherapy (e.g. child and adolescent psychotherapist, psychological psychotherapist, medical psychotherapist, specialist in psychiatry and psychotherapy) and have successfully completed an EMDR introductory seminar at an institute recognised by Emdria Germany e.V. (www.emdria.de).
- The participation fee is due immediately upon receipt of the invoice. It includes participation in the seminar, a manual, drinks and snacks (no lunch) during the event.
- Lunch can be taken in restaurants within walking distance.
- The EMDR Children’s Curriculum is accredited by the Chamber of Psychotherapists of the respective federal state.
- The three-part EMDR Children’s Curriculum comprises 14 teaching units per two-day seminar (Fridays & Saturdays). These units include 8 hours of theory including supervision and treatment planning and 6 hours of practice.
- To obtain certification as an EMDR therapist for children and adolescents by EMDRIA-Germany, in addition to completing the EMDR Children’s Curriculum, participation in the EMDR Advanced Seminar (formerly: Level 2) as well as two cases documented with video and case report (one child under 8 years, one child over 8 years) as well as 50 treatment hours with at least 20 patients are required. See the certification guidelines at https://www.emdria.de/zertifizierung/therapeutin-k-j/
© Daniela Lempertz 2023